There are video editing programs that are made for video professionals. There are video editing programs that are made for amateurs. And then there is Movavi Video Editor Plus, software designed to please both professionals and film enthusiasts at the same time! So let’s take a closer look at this video editor and see what it can do for you.
What should one look for when searching for a good video editor? First, video editing software should be able to perform such basic options as video cutting, cropping, etc. Moreover, a program should have an intuitive interface that even beginners can use. It must include video effects and video filters, as well as options for video transitions between scenes. Additional valuable features are adding text to video or image overlaying, uploading video directly to social media or video-sharing sites, video stabilization, and other options.
Movavi Video Editor Plus has all the features needed for video editing. This video maker allows cropping, splitting, joining your video clips, and much more. Common special effects are available as well as great filters to make your videos look more stylish! You can use fade-in/out effects to create smooth video transitions. Some additional features include adding video effects to video or text tracks, adjusting video speed, and changing the size of video images with just a few clicks. It’s also possible to add music tracks by uploading them from your computer or choosing one from the built-in library.
Moreover, this video maker offers you advanced tools for working with audio. You can edit a video and audio separately and then join them into one project.
Now, let’s take a look at the main tools Movavi Video Editor Plus offers users.
Video editor by Movavi provides you with more than 15 various instruments for editing video and audio tracks. Using these tools, you can complete most editing tasks an amateur might face.
Here are tools you can use to edit video files:
- Cropping and rotating. This tool lets you crop the video image and rotate video files to correct video orientation.
- Color adjustments. If you want to change video brightness or contrast, use this editing tool. These options are entirely customizable; you can use a preset or change settings manually.
- Overlay. You can add video or image overlays to video files with this editing tool. It can also help you create a picture-in-picture video.
- Pan and zoom. This video editing feature allows you to make video images look as if they are moving closer or further away from the video frame.
- Stabilization. This option allows you to reduce video shaking or camera instability, so your video looks more professional.
- Animation. With this tool, you can create an animation to overlay images, stickers, titles, etc. It is possible to choose a preset for a simple animation or manually create an advanced one.
- Highlight and conceal. This video editing feature lets blur, highlight, or hide the entire frame or its selected area.
- Chroma key. This option allows your video images to look as if they are videotaped in a studio. You can ‘remove’ the green or any other color background from video files and replace it with any different background.
- Scene detection. This video editing feature automatically splits video files into scenes to help you merge video clips.
- Logo. Thanks to this tool, you can apply your logo to the entire video, making it branded in a couple of clicks.
- Slow motion. With video speed options, you can make video files look as if they are videotaped in slow motion.
Besides video editing features, Movavi Video Editor Plus comes with a variety of audio editing tools:
- Sound autocorrect. This is an instrument for the automatic correction of the audio track. It can help you remove some flaws from the audio.
- Audio effects. You can use effects to change the pitch of video sound, make it sound as if it is coming from a particular direction, create an echo, and more.
- Equalizer. This audio editing feature lets you improve video sound. You can change the video or audio volume and make it sound deeper or softer by fine-tuning specific frequencies.
- Noise removal. This tool can help you reduce unwanted noises and make your audio track smoother.
- Noise gate. You can use this tool to block only unwanted noises by manually adjusting such parameters as a threshold, range, etc.
- Compressor. Here, you can reduce the volume of loud sounds or amplify quiet ones.
- Synchronization. This feature allows you to synchronize sound with image.
- Beat detection. This audio editing feature analyzes video sound and finds the dominant beat in every video, so you can easily choose a song with a suitable tempo.
Besides all these tools, Movavi Video Editor Plus offers such basic options as cutting videos, adding markers to a track, and adding effects to your videos. In addition, a built-in library of the video maker contains dozens of various transitions, titles, stickers, backgrounds, video samples, and audio tracks you can use in your projects.
One more essential point is that you can also create some content parts right in the program. For example, this video editing software offers such options as recording a voiceover and a webcam. After you finish the recording, audio and video tracks will be automatically placed onto the timeline.
Moreover, if you’re tight on time with a video, you can use a wizard called “Quick Video” to make a clip in several minutes. Let’s take a closer look at this mode.
Quick Video Mode
Video maker by Movavi allows you to create a simple yet colorful and eye-catching video in five steps:
- Add all the files you want to use in a project: videos, photos, and music. As this mode is perfect for creating slideshows, your project can include only photos.
- Choose a template for a video. You can only select a style of transitions or pick a thematic template that would also include titles and music.
- Add an audio track. Here, you can continue with music from the chosen template, pick audio from the built-in library, or set a track you have uploaded.
- Take a look at the preview. In this step, you can watch your video and think about whether you want to make some additional modifications or not.
- Export your clip! Here, you can save the result to your computer, upload it to YouTube, Google Drive, or Vimeo, or choose to continue working on your project in manual mode.
As you can see, this mode is extremely easy to use. Now, what about prices?
Movavi Video Editor Plus has a free 7-day trial period. While using the program during this period, you’ll have access to all the functionality of the video maker. However, you will be able to export videos only with a Movavi watermark on them. After the trial period is expired, you’ll have to purchase a license to continue using the program. Here you have two options:
- A yearly subscription for $54.95. This type of license allows you to use video editing software within one year. If you want to continue with this video maker after this year, you’ll need to renew your subscription for the same amount. The main advantage of such a license is that you will be able to get all the major upgrades and new versions of Video Editor Plus for no extra fees.
- A lifetime license for $74.95. By purchasing this license, you can use the program anytime you need it with no limitations. However, you can get only minor updates. If a newer version of the program is released, and you want to use it, you’ll require to purchase a separate license.
So, we can say video editing software by Movavi is affordable, as well as really powerful for non-professional software. Let’s see who can use this video maker most profitably.
Who Can Make the Best Use of Movavi Video Editor Plus?
If you’re looking for a video editor with lots of good video effects, then this might be an excellent solution for you as there is a vast built-in library. Movavi Video Editor Plus is also perfect for beginners and novices who don’t have video editing experience and want to create video projects without worrying about the skills needed to use professional video editing software.
Video Editor Plus by Movavi is great for those who want a quick solution for applying unique text animation overlays, slow-motion camera effects, etc. It is also suitable for people looking for intuitive movie-making software that features a splendid user interface that’s easy to navigate even if you’re new to the video editing world. Finally, someone looking for an affordable video maker that doesn’t cost a fortune will also benefit from this program.
Video Editor Plus by Movavi is a software solution for all video enthusiasts who want to make quick but professional-looking video projects without having to pay too much! This video maker comes with fantastic video effects and video editing tools that can help you create great video clips. This is a perfect option for those who want a video editor with many colorful effects and features without having to use complicated software. The program has a user-friendly interface and a wide variety of instruments, so it’s worth trying regardless of your skills and experience.