Cloud storage is a need during times of the modern world. When artificial intelligence and machine learning are at their peak of growth. While the iCloud service offered by apple it’s sufficient for a daily user if a person needs an extra house of features.
They can’t rely only on iCloud and should try different types of other cloud storage as well. For this, you need to know about the iCloud alternatives.
Today, we will state the alternatives to iCloud which are perfect for you. You can choose the best substitute for iCloud storage to get the best deal. iCloud is not bad but features of other tools attract the users.
What Is The Best Alternative To iCloud?
iCloud is one of the best tools to store, save and secure files with others. You can store multiple files in one place and your data is protected. But, you have many other options which can replace iCloud. iCloud is useful to free up the space to store multiple data.
With the help of this, you can also get a backup data facility. But to get more advanced features, we have a list of iCloud alternatives.
Best Top 9 iCloud Alternatives
- pCloud is an easy-to-use platform in which you can share and manage your files on websites.
- Also manages its standalone software as well. It is one of the best alternatives to iCloud storage.
- It has 10 GB storage and the best thing is that files are encrypted as well. The files are arranged version-wise. Which makes it easier to use old versions of the same as well.
- The files are also organized according to your file format as well.
2) Google Drive
- Google Drive is one of the most popular cloud storage used in the world and developed by Google itself.
- It can be described as the iCloud alternatives for photos.
- The storage provided 15 GB for a free plan, and it can be increased to 1 TB as well.
Which is huge for storing online data. The best thing about Google Drive is that you can sync your data in a wide range of devices from PC, mobile, etc. Google Drive also has integration with many apps and add-ons as well.
- Sync allows you to share files and 5 GB is provided in the free plan.
- Unlimited data transfer is also available in paid plans as well.
- Many Android users like to use Sync that’s why it is known as iCloud alternatives for Android. If you are a user of Windows, Mac, and iOS then, you can also get the advantage of using Sync.
4) Ice Drive
- Ice drive is modern interface storage available.
- It also helps in storing files and collaborative and showcase.
- This cloud storage two-type encryption as well. Sync is quick with data and the interface is neat as well.
- This storage size is 10 GB for a free plan which can be further expanded in a paid plan.
- The mega platform provides 20 GB of storage for free in the initial stage.
- The platform provides a key for the encryption of data stored.
- The interface is also really vivid and easy to use. Compared to other storage prices cheaper in mega for high-end plans and plus it provides complete encryption of data stored.
- Dropbox is a very popular platform used in western countries. The platform has its own application as well for tracking files on the go.
- It provides sync safely across all devices without any hampering data.
- Dropbox free storage is limited to 2 GB which can be increased by referrals and all to 10 GB. Paid plans of Dropbox are available for TBs as well. The interface is also neat and clean as well.
- Your file size also should be less than 50 GB if you are taking a paid plan.
- So, it’s better to upload huge files in parts using extraction software rather than having issues.
7) One Drive
- One Drive is a type of storage developed by Microsoft.
- The basic storage is 5GB and it is integrated with Windows 10 software as well.
- This tool also allows for accessing office files as well.
- It is one of the best alternatives not only for I cloud but as well as for google drive as well.
- Now have a look at Idrive which is an alternative to iCloud.
- Idrive is also a type of storing platform having a replica type name of I cloud.
- This platform provides cloud storage of 5 GB.
- It allows 2 GB of data to be uploaded or downloaded. This cloud storage works for cross-platform as well.
- It retains 30 file versions of your single file which is perfect to secure old file versions if you need any changes.
- Mediafire is a platform that provides 10 GB storage onboard and it increases to 50 GB by referring to other things.
- However, the media fire is one of the best and oldest cloud storage available. The platform has drawbacks as well like the account gets deactivated if not used regularly.
- This platform is also supported by Ads which makes it a bad choice if you hate ads popping on your screen.
- Overall, it depends on your usage of how you use this platform for storing data without any regrets or issues.
Conclusion: iCloud Alternatives
The advantage of using iCloud is that it brings time to time updated features. You get up to 5GB of free space when you use the iCloud tool. pCloud, Google Drive are some of the alternatives to iCloud storage. Here, you can store unlimited data and your files are encrypted as well. We have discussed the features of iCloud alternatives which you can use.