Hello, Today’s world is living on the internet. So there are many things that are on trend on the internet. And Online Gaming is one of the most trending things in the internet world. And if you are that means you are too a passionate PC game lover. GTA is one of the most popular gaming series in the gaming world. GTA is also popular as its full name is Grand Theft Auto. It is first launched on 28 November 1997 by Rockstar Games Company. Today its 5th series GTA5 series is the most famous game in the world.
What Is FiveM?
FiveM is the most well-known Grand Theft Auto multiplayer mod for Windows computers. The FiveM mod for GTA V uses the RAGE engine and Cfx.re to enable multiplayer gaming on specialized, dedicated servers (Rockstar Advanced Game Engine). You can add most of the mods like cloaths, weathers, and FiveM custom cars too. The software enables secure connectivity to personal servers containing a variety of individual data. With a few clicks, you can change between the game modes. If you want to buy a FiveM server then you can avail of Zap Hosting Voucher to get a huge discount.
How To Add Custom Cars in Zap Hosting?
Let’s look at the step-by-step tutorial for Allow Zap Hosting To Use Custom Cars.
- First of all, you just have to open your browser and go to the search bar.
- And simply type their GTA 5 mods and you will see lots of results.
- Just easily click on the first link (gta5-mods.com).
- After opening, the website goes to the search icon and search FiveM and enter.
- and you are automatically sent to the best FiveM mods page where you will see lots of stuff like weapons, cloaths, assets, arms, and not the least FiveMcustom cars too.
- Just see your favorite custom car and click to download. this will take you to another page of download simply click on download again. and it is downloading.
- After downloading a Zip File just go to the zip file and extract it.
- After that, you should first go into your Zap Hosting account and then go to your display game server, as this is the server I use for any services or game servers that I purchase through Zap Hosting.
- Additionally, click the “Show Gameserver” icon in “My Gameserver” after choosing the server (FiveM Server) to which you wish to add a file.
- you arrive at the “FiveM Mode(windows)” page. In the TOOLS category, scroll down, and select “FTP-Browser.”
- You then land on the FTP-Browser page. Where your personal data for the entire game server is kept. Make sure your server is offline while you do this, according to the red sign that appears as you scroll down and view it. There are two ways to add files: WinSCP and FileZilla. Click on the FileZilla download icon to start using it.
- FileZilla then appeared there. Then you must provide some private information here, like Host, Username, Password, and Port. The page FTP-Browser contains all the necessary details. Upon completion, proceed to the FTP-Browser page. Moreover, notice the three choices above the red banner. select “Set FTP Permissions” from the list of options.
- After connecting, FileZilla will display a file with a few digits and one or two letters on the right-hand side. Just open it. That is your zap hosting server. Go to the “server-data” folder after you see the “gta5-fivem” folder and everything is already set up for you with Zap hosting. When you open your resources folder, all of the resources or files that are already stored in your hosting are visible. Additionally, this is where we install any files you wish to include.
- Find the custom cars file that you wish to add on the left side, and make sure the resources folder on the right side is open. Then, when you’re ready to add a file, choose it by right-clicking on it and choosing “Upload.” You can see all the information that has been uploaded further down the page; depending on the size of your file, this may take some time. After that, when your upload is complete, you will receive a notice. We then click the refresh button above to confirm that we are still connected. then select the server option, then click the disconnect option from the menu. then shut the window.
- Following that, we go back to our “FTP-Browser” page. When you get to the settings category, scroll down and select “Configs.” Open the configs page after that to see the Available Configs. “Server.cfg” is the initial top configuration there. and two choices, “Open File” and “Reset Config,” are displayed. We then select the pencil-shaped “Open File” button.
- When the file is opened, all of the resources or files are visible. We then scroll down to the last resource at the bottom of the list. Once you’ve added your file name exactly as it is written, click the save button after typing “start custom cars” into the appropriate field.
- Your browser then instantly redirected to the Available Configs page, where you could see your server and, at the top of the page, the phrase “File Submitted” in a green bar.
- And you can go there and begin yours there. You may then view the file outcome there. All done now.
To successfully add files to the Zap Hosting FiveM Server, just adhere to these easy procedures.