Website speed always matters for your website. A slow website is nasty for user or every for Search Engine Optimisation. No matter how attractive your website is, your website’s page speed is censorial for success. About a survey it comes in front of us that a better website should take only 3 seconds to open. Delay of every second will cause 7% decrease in your website’s traffic rate. The Web explores, and online shoppers are impatient, they did not like to wait for more than expected time and this will cause a lack of traffic rate, which is bad for your website. Best Ways to Make your Web Hosting Faster.
Today here I will share some important tips by which you can make your website hosting faster and can get better results on the search engines.
- Basic Need – For starters, it is necessary to know the key feature to create a better website. The way to the faster pages is to reduce the front-end load time. It is the golden rule of building a website with better speed. There are two basic rule to do that –
* Simplicity – Always try to make your website’s page design simple. Use a maximum of 2 or 3 images and simple text. But never miss the richer components for the website.
* Combination – Combine all your scripts and make them one. Also, combine all CSS into only a style sheet.
- Choose a better web hosting Provider Company – This is the first and critical thing to check before making a good website for the future. With this simple way, you can increase your website speed by looking at server features and benefits. Choose the top leading web hosting from reliable and faster web hosting provider companies. Sometimes we go for a cheap way and choose a slow server package. When we start adding content and data on our website, they become slower and provide poor speed. If you are suffering from this too then, you can go with a better web hosting plan.
- Enable HTTP requests – HTTP grab and send the single file and then close it. That may be very eased and simple, but it is not very fast. The server holds the connection open while you are on the website instead of opening a new connection with every request. This will helps your processor, memory, and network to do not work too arduous. It seems to look like a minor thing, but it affects much on the website’s speed and performance.
- Use compressed images that have smaller size – Using so big size images can slow down your site. With most CMS you will notice that you could upload real size images and then adjust that according to websites Always use tiny size images for your website which will help your website to provide better speed to the user. Big size images can slow your website speed and provide a harassing experience to the user.
- Remove Unnecessary Plugins – There are lots of plugins and scripts freely available on the web. It seems good to use too many plugins because they provide amazing features but they can also cause slower responses for your website. Before adding new plugins think twice that it could give you better performance without any issue or harm your website?
- Always keep your Scripts up-to-date – Big websites like education-related or E-commerce websites, you may need to check regularly to determine you are using new releases plugins or not. If you are using the previous version of plugins and they want an upgrade so do not think just upgrade them. Upgrading your scripts to the latest version could provide you with the better loading speed, and they also eliminate coded roadblocks.
If you are following these simple but important tips, then I will bet you that your website will provide great speed to users.
Why is this important for business owners?
What will happen if your website was continuously decreasing in traffic and getting rank down? You will feel confused and want to know what is going on with your site. Page loading can reduce your website’s traffic rank. If you do not have any idea about it then are more chances that you will lose your visitors or customers. Fast web hosting server provides fast speed to reach your website to your visitors quickly. That why you need to maintain a good and fast server to host your website.