With over 500 million daily active users and over 1000 photos uploaded every second Instagram has won a name of a platform of many possibilities – truly, where anyone can find their audience and promote/sell any product or service at all. You don’t have to put in tons of money like companies and brands did earlier in time; now you can sign in, put forward several cool posts and stories, and here you are, starting to gain your first subscribers, likes, comments, and purchases of your goods (if there is such an aim).
However, this is not completely true – this is what many newcomers think when they come to IG for the first time and don’t realize, that today this niche is already filled with millions of talented content creators who are not going to share their audience just like that. Therefore, to reach the success they’re going to need some knowledge and help from the side: this article was written to help them. If you’re one of these people, here you will be able to learn 5 great ways to make your posts viral. This is a 2022 IG guide that tells if a chance to buy Instagram likes can change your profile’s life and statistics for the best, how to make your posts visible and loved by many people, and what are the tools to promote your posts that you haven’t even been thinking of and so on.
We have placed our 5 methods in order from the ones with mediocre efficiency to the most efficient ones. We’d recommend you start from the end and gradually add one promotional tool to another: this way you will be able to pretty quickly realize which ones are working best for you and if you’re going to use them in the future or not.
5. Being creative with a geotag. What does it mean? Well, you see, many content creators who are putting forward their posts and are kind of bound to a certain place put a geotag that is completely true: they are virtually using their current location. We cannot say that this is bad, but it actually cuts off some possibilities that a person can use to reach better results. What we mean here: think of the places in your city that people might be using to look up interesting events, shops, cafes, etc. And put this location together with the next post you’re going to publish. You will see how it is going to get more views, likes, and maybe even comments – people who have been monitoring the location will see your post and will show their attention to it.
4. Gathering hashtags correctly. Many people have a common misunderstanding that only “wide” hashtags work and the more of them, the merrier. It is far from the truth, actually – today a decent post won’t have more than 5-15 tags, and all of them are going to be “put away”: people put divisions between them and the text of the description to not make their readers see the endless # and scattered words. So, to gather only the tags that are going to work, use that mentality: think of your product or service as if you were a person who’d want to buy it. What words would they use to search for your stuff? Write them down and then filter them, leaving only 10 relatable ones (or a little bit more than that, as we have said, it is nice to fluctuate somewhere between 5 and 15).
3. Using activity chats to give your post a booster. Yes, this one has a temporary effect as it brings a non-interested audience to your posts, but the effect is surely there and you surely can use it in your favor. Join several chats on Telegram and What’s App where content creators gather to give each other support; there you can share a link to the posts of yours that need support and get thumbs up, views, comments, and saves in the amount that you need. For favor in return, of course. This method works best for beginners, who cannot yet get any likes or views. It helps to start, and then it is only in your hands how you’re going to proceed.
2. A possibility to buy likes on Instagram. This is pure gold for everybody: for beginners, so as for advanced bloggers who are currently facing some difficulties with developing their blogs further. The only nuance here is that you need to attain exclusively real thumbs up that will come your way from actual Instagram users; otherwise, you’re going to spend your money on nothing. Check what exactly and whom you’re buying from before paying any money; ask a manager about a way of delivery, and if they don’t say that they are cooperating with actual IG users, look for another resource to make your purchase. Real likes though can turn the life of your profile upside down (in the best way possible) and make you forget about worrying if your posts are gaining enough likes.
1. Targeted IG ad. This one takes the first place and it is completely fair. However, the option is pricey and might take some time to get to it. When you’re deciding to set a targeted ad, you have to be sure that your blog is already developed and liked enough, so that people who would come to your page because of it will want to subscribe and leave thumbs up to your posts without hesitations. No matter who says what, people still heavily rely on the metrics of followers and thumbs up while deciding whether they want to read somebody on social media or not; this is a psychological point that you have to keep in mind.
Now that you have a great guide on your hands, your way in online development should be bright and easy. Make sure to work on your content and combine free and paid methods to get the best results asap.